Thursday 1 September 2011

Copenhagen Design Week

Today my school class and I went to Copenhagen to have a look at the Design Week. We have filmed the whole thing, which was easy since it was a big disappointment. The film will be more about the traditional sights of Copenhagen as there wasn't a lot of new design to be seen. In fact it felt like things had been thrown together in a hurry, and without much consideration. Nokia had a small stand, and that was most of all an advertisment for their newest phone. And that was more or less a copy of the Iphone. The only new idea I saw was that people could take photos of the event and upload them to Nokia, and the photos will then be exhibited on one of their new phones at the stand , making the exhibition both a fysical and a virtual one.

My outfit for the day had to be practical since a lot of walking was to be expected. And like yesterday and the day before I have included a close up of my necklace, this time a not so new one.









The coat is a very old one, but my absolute favorite! It's silk brocade, and I waited a long time for it to go on sale. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford it. Once I wore it to a party as a dress. When I looked at myself in the mirror at home it looked great, with black tights and lace up boots. It looked fine at the busstop as well. But when I sat down in the bus (running a bit late as usual) I realized that it doesn't have buttons all the way down the front - DISASTER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment