Tuesday 3 April 2012

Waiting for the orange bag

On this cold April day I took my daughter to Copenhagen for a bit of shopping. My favorite bag is really too small for this so I carried an older, larger one. It keeps falling off my slightly sloping shoulders so it's a bit of a nuisance.




As everyone can see I'm not too happy with this bag. Shopping should be fun, right? Since I can't find any bag in Copenhagen that I both like and can afford I've ordered this one from an international online shop:





Even if we don't get any sunshine and the temperature is around freezing I'll have warmth and brighness! Funny though how one thing leads to another... Somehow I also ordered this cute dress (that will look great with the bag), at less than a third of the original price!




With the orange bag I'll be much happier going shopping, and buy lots more! Tomorrow I have an appointment with my hairdresser, in the city too. It would be nice to have the new bag...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Megan, I'm really looking forward to see and feel it!

      Delete
  2. the bag will look beautiful with the dress. And, yes, I know how one purchase often leads to another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri,as soon as it arrives I'll be showing it off!

      Delete
  3. Your new bag is beautiful! I would be so happy carrying that around! I look forward to seeing your new haircut and dress too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie - I'm already home from the hairdresser's, and I'm happy with the result. The bag didn't make it today, and tomorrow there's no mail, so it'll be a couple of days yet.

      Delete