Sunday 20 May 2012

Mingling with red hot curves

The weather was nothing to write home about yesterday, but that didn't matter. See, this is me and my wishlist for Christmas:














I apologize for the picture sizing issue, I'm working on solving it. Anyway, here's my favorite!


























Never forget the rear view!





















My green dress is making me stand out, and adds a certain Italian feeling to the scenery...





































Before heading for the woods where the little red devils had a bit of a race we sat in the Cafe (called Enzo!) to warm up. I took this photo of my daughter that I'm very proud of (both her and the picture!)


























Since everything was so wet I chose to stay in the parking lot. I managed to capture one of them with my camera




















That was my Saturday fun - today I've worked from 08:00 in the morning till 18:30, eating my lunch next to the computer! I hope I'll have time for a post tomorrow - I've something prepared already so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Sleep well everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Woooow Tine! You look fab in that outfit! I love the color combination and that there is a little wind in your skirt! Indeed you should be proud of that photo of your daughter it is very artistic and you daughter looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anna! The photo was just a lucky shot, but she is extremely cute. We've always been stopped by stranger everywhere telling us how cute she is. Now that she is bigger I can see the boys looking at her, although she hasn't noticed it - yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo of your daughter! And yeah for taking photos on location. You're right that the red cars make the dress pop. And I love that bit of wind in your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Terri! Since my daughter took the pictures the camera didn't get that wet - the only reason I got some outdoor photos!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Well, I only looked at them. But the noise was unbeatable - I love it! Anyway, living in this country a Ferrari is highly overrated, it only comes out for four months of the year, and in dry weather.

      Delete
  5. You look great here!! This is one of my favorite outfits on you. Your daughter looks like you. I thought at first it was an older photo of you in your childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joni! The green outfit is one of my favorites, I can't wait to wear with my green ballet flats. You are the very first person to say that she looks like me! I've been asked several times if she's adopted, or if I'm her stepmom - she looks so much like her Dad, a smaller and lighter coloured clone! Had she turned her face you would seriously doubt that she was mine!

      Delete