Monday 17 September 2012

Office wear

This weekend was so busy - first we went to IKEA to get a couple of new book cases, among other things! Back home the assembly job waited - among other jobs! Afterwards my home office looked very different - so I thought it would make a nice backdrop for my outfit photos. And what I wear in my office is office wear, right?


Look! New shoes!







































You can't tell that my feet are killing me, but they are! The shoes are brand new, and this being the last day without rain in many days, meant I had to wear them, although they needed a bit of extra padding here and there.

The rest of the outfit may be slightly boring but the shoes certainly caught people's eyes! They're from Irregular Choice of course - my favorite brand!


You Legend





















The heels are covered in gold glitter, what more can a girl ask for?


Gold heels
























I can already see many outfits where these shoes will be a valuable addition. I know that I have a skirt, that has been waiting for a year, at least! The heels are around 2,5 inches high - and very easy to walk in. Just perfect for a day at the office!


My office

























My laptop is still in my bag somewhere else, since I just came home from school. Normally it would cover most of the desk. I only have a small desk, otherwise I'll start many projects at the same time. Now I have to finish what I'm at before starting the next - there isn't room for anything else!


Now, my feet are hurting badly and I have to sit down for the rest of the post! Since it's Monday, Patti has invited everyone to the Visible Monday party at Not Dead Yet Style blog, and I'm joining, sitting down!


Smiling but in pain!

























I think tomorrows footwear may be slightly less fashionable... 
 
Have a great week everyone and see you soon!




22 comments:

  1. Those shoes are darling cute and worth breaking every single shopping restriction for! And where did you get those tights, they are so cool too! And you have skylights in your office!!!! And you also have a handsome guy in the office too - Billy! You are one lucky girl Tine and you are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anna! I love your sense of humor! I didn't break the shopping restriction, the shoes weren't that expensive - and everything else I've bought went back as it didn't fit! The tights are from last year, H&M, again!

      Who hasn't had Billy? He sure gets around! I guess it's my skylight that attracts him... But you're right, I'm so lucky!

      Delete
  2. OMG *speechless* shoes.leopard. *swoon*
    I hope you are breaking the leopard gently. :P Hmm sounds more like they are breaking you, hehehe ;) Your home office looks really cosy, I guess you will be spending lot of quality time with your laptop in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monica! I actually broke a toe nail yesterday, although I don't know if the shoes are to blame. I've already spent many hours of quality time at my desk today, from after school till now=10 hours! We have an assignment that is due on Friday.

      Delete
  3. Holy smokes, those may be the best shoes ever. Leopard *and* bright blue? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gracey! I agree with you - so much that I paid full price the minute they hit the shelves - and they were sold out in my size two days later!

      Delete
  4. Those shoes are mighty fine, and so sorry they're hurting you today! Love the tights too, and the setting - your office looks like a friendly, warm place. Thanks for sharing it all with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patti! My office is really great with all the light and a view to the rest of the living room and the kitchen. Today, the day after, the pain has almost gone! And it was worth it!

      Delete
  5. Can't resist a good shoe photo, so here I am! And wow! You and your surroundings look delish. And then there's the up-close shot: spots and electric blue and glitter! Oh my. Plus the stockings, and then the dress. You really know how to put it together. What have I been missing?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pao! Well, what you've missed can hopefully be found under the label 'shoes', or Irregular Choice. That is, if shoes are what you crave!

      Delete
  6. Those shoes and those legs!! Wow, Lady, that's some far out combo that I'm loving!! Great job on the bookcase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melanie! It's not the last time I've worn these shoes with leopard print tights!

      I haven't really finished the book case project, just postponed the rest for later...!

      Delete
  7. Love animal print shoes and these are so very cool. That bright blue accent is just perfect. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Debbi! I didn't hesitate one second when I saw these shoes - I bought them immediately!

      Delete
  8. The shoes are absolutely spectacular. Great look with your dress and the leg wear. And your office looks like it's a great place to spend time in. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judith! I'm trying to turn my office into a really nice place since I'll be using it a lot soon, with my final exams coming up in December.

      Delete
  9. Nicely done, on both the outfit and the office! Gorgeous shoes, gorgeous space. That Billy - such a rascal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Amber! I forgive Billy although he's with lots of other women too, because he's so attractive (I know some people call him cheap) and yet discrete!

      Delete
  10. Det er en hyggelig hule du har der. Spændende sko. Jeg skal lige ind og se Irregular Chois.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mange tak Anne-Marie! Jeg kan kun anbefale skoene! Jeg synes prisen er meget rimelig, og designet er altid sjovt.

      Delete
  11. the combo is great, not boring at all and your office has a lot of light.

    xoxo

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nora! I do like my office, after getting the new bookcase!

      Delete